Friday, November 09, 2007

Seven Meme?

Well, I got tagged with a meme for the first time...I guess my Solitary Reader was getting cranky that I've only been updating the Fiber Blog...*grin*

OK, here goes...

"Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself."

1. I am named after both my grandmothers...I am just glad they didn't go for Agnes (another family name)...

2. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 25...

3. I am quite a good cook, but I don't...It's a Lifestyle Choice...

4. I've had plastic surgery (twice)...

5. I've lived in 6 different countries and visited every continent except South America and Antarctica...

6. Neither of my parents were born in this country, yet I am eligible for membership in the DAR...I've always wanted to show up at one of their snobby meetings and spout off about my Irish steelworker grandfather...

7. My great-grandfather founded the local Mormon church in his adopted home town in Canada...

No comments: