Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thirty One

My Mental Age Is...

[X] I know how to make a pot of coffee.
[ ] I keep track of dates using a calender....
[ ] I own more than one credit card....
[ ] I know how to change the oil in my car.
[X] I do my own laundry.
[X] I vote every election.
[X] I can cook for myself.
[X] I think politics are exciting.
[ ] I balance my checkbook.
[ ] My parents have better things to say than my friends.

total: 5


[ ] I show up for school/college/work every day early.
[X] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention/written up at work.
[ ] I have never smoked a cigarette.
[ ] I have forgotten my own birthday at least once.
[X] I like to take walks by myself.
[ ] I watch talk shows.
[X] I know what 'credibility' means without looking it up.
[X] I drink coffee at least once a week

total so far: 9

[X] I know how to do the dishes.
[X] I can count to 10 in another language.
[ ] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[X] My parents trust me.
[X] I can mow the lawn.
[X] I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
[X] I remember to water the plants.
[ ] I study/work only when I have to.
[ ] I pay attention at work.
[X] I remember to feed my pets/child.

total so far: 16

[X] I can spell 'experience' without looking it up
[ ] I work out on a regular basis.
[ ] I clean up my own mess.
[ ] The people at Jamoka's know me by name.
[X] My favorite kind of food is take out.
[X] I have gained weight since high school.
[X] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine.
[X] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[X] I understand political jokes the first time they are said.
[X] I can type quickly.

total so far: 23

[X] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] My only friends are from my place of employment.
[ ] I have been to a tupperware party.
[X] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[X] I have more bills than I can pay.
[X] All my friends are older than I am.
[X] I can say no to staying out all night.
[X] I use the internet every day.
[X] My wardrobe hasn't changed in a while.
[X] I can read a book and actually finish it.


Grand Total: 31

Re-post as, "My mental age is---"

No comments: